Special Educational Needs Teacher Post Full time
Teacher Main Scale + SEN Allowance - £2,270.00 annually
One Year Fixed Term Contract
The governing body of Grove School is seeking to appoint a full time Special Educational Needs teacher.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is a graduate with QTS
• Has a wide range of experience of working with pupils with special educational needs
• Has an excellent knowledge and understanding of a wide range of strategies to support children with special educational needs
• Has evidence of outstanding practice as a teacher
• Has the highest expectations of children and themselves
• Is passionate about the learning and welfare of children, is imaginative and forward thinking
• Has the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
• Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, parents and governors
• Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
In return we will offer you:
• A leadership and staff team committed to bringing out the best in all our children
• Stunning outdoor learning environments on both sites and excellent classroom resources
• A strong commitment to support your professional development; mentoring and support from experienced leaders.
Closing date: Wednesday 30th November 2022 at 12:00 noon
Informal visits are most welcome on the following date: Thursday 24th November 2022 at 9.30am or 4:00pm
Please telephone the school office on 0121 464 4669 or email Patricia Reville firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your informal visit to Grove.
Interviews will be held on: Wednesday 7th December 2022
Grove School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
An online search will also be carried out as part of due diligence on all short-listed candidates.
Person Spec & Job description: