Class teacher vacancies ( MPS)
The Governing Body of Grove School is seeking to appoint class teachers. These are permanent posts from September 2023.
Grove School is a 3 form-entry mixed primary school for pupils aged 3 - 11 years, which currently has 678 pupils on roll. It is a multicultural school in an area of extremely high deprivation, but our parents, staff and governors are ambitious for our pupils. The school community works to help every pupil achieve their very best. On entering Grove, you will feel the warmth and pride that we all have in our school.
The senior leadership are looking to appoint enthusiastic teachers who are willing to grow and develop in a supportive teaching environment.
The successful candidates will be expected to take up post at the beginning of the Autumn Term 2023.
The values of our school are: respect, caring, thoughtfulness, honesty and giving of our best at all times.
We are looking for candidates who:
• Are graduates with qualified teacher status (QTS)
• Have evidence of good practice as a teacher/ trainee teacher in the classroom
• Have the highest expectations of children and themselves and want to develop their career in a supportive learning community
• Are passionate about the learning and welfare of children, are imaginative and forward thinking
• Have the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
• Are able to form positive relationships with children, staff, parents and governors
• Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
In return we will offer you:
• Strong school leadership
• The opportunity to work as part of a team who are committed to continuing to raise achievement and attainment
• A stunning outdoor learning environment and excellent classroom resources
• A strong commitment to support your professional development; mentoring and support from experienced teachers
Closing date: Thursday 20th April 2023 at 12.00pm
If candidates would like to book an informal visit to the school, please email email@example.com. Informal visits can be booked for 9.30am or 4.00pm on Thursday 30th March & Tuesday 18th April 2023.
Candidates who are invited to interview will be contacted within 48 hours of the closing date.
Interviews will be held on Friday 28th April 2023.
Grove School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
An online search will also be carried out as part of due diligence on all short-listed candidates.
Job description & Person specification: