SEND teacher post
The governing body of Grove School is seeking to appoint a full time Special Educational Needs teacher.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is a graduate with QTS
• Has experience of working with pupils with Special Educational Needs
• Has evidence of outstanding practice as a teacher
• Has the highest expectations of children and themselves
• Is passionate about the learning and welfare of children, is imaginative and forward thinking
• Has the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
• Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, parents and governors
• Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
In return we will offer you:
• A leadership and staff team committed to bringing out the best in all our
• Stunning outdoor learning environments on both sites and excellent classroom resources
• A strong commitment to support your professional development; mentoring and support from experienced leaders.
Closing date: Thursday 10th October 2019 at 12:00 noon
Informal visits are most welcome on the following date: Monday 30th September at 4:00pm
Please telephone the school office on 0121 464 4669 or email Michelle Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your informal visit to Grove.
Interviews will be held on: Thursday 24th October 2019
Grove School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.