Many schools have school rules, we have our Grove Expectations. These expectations were developed over twenty years ago, they have been revisited however remain largely unchanged. We expect all pupils, staff, parents and visitors to follow these expectations.
Our expectations are:
• we are kind and don’t hurt others or their feelings
• we respect all property
• we always try to do our best
• we are honest and tell the truth
• we are good listeners and thoughtful speakers
• we always treat others as we would want to be treated.
We explore these values and expectations through our curriculum work with children, in assemblies and celebrations and in our day-to-day work. We believe in mutual respect for and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs and those without faith. Our curriculum for religious education reflects and celebrates the faith backgrounds represented in our school.