Grove recognises the key role parents play and the in-depth knowledge they have of their child.
There are many ways for parents to be involved in the journey of their child through school. Some of these are:
* Joining your child's teacher each term at a parental consultation to find out about the progress you child is making
* If your child has special educational needs you will be invited to join the teacher to review your child's progress each term
* Helping your child with their weekly homework and listening to them read
* Inspire workshops - you can work with your child in school and find out how we teach and your child learns
* Language workshops for parents of children in nursery and reception
* Selecting and changing a library book every Monday from 3-15-4-00pm
* Taking your child on an educational visit in nursery and reception
* Stay and play sessions in nursery
* Supporting awards events and assembly celebrations.
Some parents become governors and are active on our Governing Body. Do look at our information about Governance under the Parents tab.
Please click here to view our Parent Code of Conduct.